Welcome to the SAI Forums Watercolour Happy Christmas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Chris Lock Chris Lock 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • I thought I might create a December snowscene competition for myself, just to see if I win it! Couldn’t resist putting this one up in the festive season. It was a commission recently done for a couple getting married at this church this month, hence the couple by the door in the painting. Trees are interesting in the winter, there is always more green than you think in them, even those that are not evergreen.

All Saints Church, Bisham in snow

All Saints Church, Bisham in snow. 

Chris Lock
    Chris Lock
    Participant

Charming, Chris!

I commented on this under your reply to me in the Photography thread. Maybe we should have a thread for just general activities of our illustrators: what they are up to other than illustration; activities; news; places visiting, and so on. It could be a kind of personal illustrators SNS thread where we just keep up with each other, and open only to members. What do you think Richard, Don, Tim? I doubt it would result in a flood of postings, but it might lead to a little more activity.

Chris Lock
    Chris Lock
    Participant

Now, I realize that I should have posted this under the Full members section.  :scratch:

Anyway, Happy Season’s Greetings to all!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

drawing on architecture

drawing on architecture

Take possession of the stunning new book of the SAI. With over 150 full-colour pages demonstrating the breadth of talent in the SAI, this is the invaluable guide to architectural illustration.

Join the SAI

There's no better time to start promoting yourself. Join today