Welcome to the SAI Forums The SAI SAI Newsletter Jan 2013

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Simone Ridyard 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Simone Ridyard
    Participant

Dear All,

Could I just say how much I enjoyed reading the latest (Jan 2013) SAI Newsletter which I received earlier. Thanks so much to all involved, I know how much hard work it takes behind the scenes to produce something so professional, interesting and informative!

Very best wishes to all for 2013 😀

Chris Lock
    Chris Lock
    Participant

Fantastic to see another newsletter. Thanks to all involved in its production. :clap:

To answer Don’s opening questions in the newsletter:
    Yes to all three.

I’d completely lost track of the news page on the website 🙄 , but after visiting it was very impressed. :clap: So, don’t lose it.

Tim Richardson
    Tim Richardson
    Keymaster

@cpl wrote:

I’d completely lost track of the news page on the website 🙄 , but after visiting it was very impressed.

You’re right, I saw this book on there and have just ordered a copy, all profits go to charity as well:

http://www.rias.org.uk/rias/news/2012/november/the-architectural-tourist-by-ian-stuart-campbell-hon-frias—in-memory-of-sharon-mccord-hon-frias/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

drawing on architecture

drawing on architecture

Take possession of the stunning new book of the SAI. With over 150 full-colour pages demonstrating the breadth of talent in the SAI, this is the invaluable guide to architectural illustration.

Join the SAI

There's no better time to start promoting yourself. Join today